Credit Transfer Guide
IOU students who have studied and completed one or more of the courses taught in online learning BAIS degrees from other accredited universities can apply for a university credits transfer or college credits transfer for these online degree programs.
- Credits transfer (CT) differs from course waiver. Credits transfer counts as having completed the course, whereas a waiver requires the applicant to take an elective course in its place.
- Credit transfer will only be processed for the courses studied and completed with a passing grade at an accredited university or college. Credit transfers will NOT be accepted for subjects studied in schools or private institutions.
- A student can request a university credits transfer or college credits transfer for a maximum of 24 courses.
Application Processing Fee
- • A standard, non-refundable processing fee, equivalent to half the normal semester fee, is charged for the credit transfer application. (Please click here to see the semester fee for the country of your residence. For example, students from developed countries paying the semester fee of $120 would be charged $60 for a credit transfer application).
- • The credit transfer request will be processed only after the application processing fee is received by IOU.
Credit Transfer Fee
- The credit transfer fee is applicable only after the CT application has been accepted.
- The credit transfer fee is equivalent to the fees of one semester (per every six courses). For example, if a student requests a credit transfer for up to six courses, he/she would pay the fee which is equivalent to one semester of study. If the student requests a credit transfer for seven to twelve courses, he/she would have to pay the fees equivalent to two semesters of study.
Please click HERE to read the instructions to send CT Applications
All college credit transfer related queries should be directed to the CT official at email@example.com